The state’s largest home show is coming to the OKC Fairgrounds January 19-21. Held in the Bennett Event Center, The Oklahoma City Home + Garden Show, presented by Communication Federal Credit Union, will feature more than 300 exhibitors with inspiration and items for visitors to get a head start for spring. From local professionals to national experts, the show is the ideal place where questions are answered, tips are shared, and home and garden spaces are highlighted.
HGTV and NBC star Ashley Basnight calls Oklahoma home and will be a featured speaker on the Fresh Ideas Stage on both Friday and Saturday. She will offer her expertise on home renovation, DIY and Oklahoma living. She’ll appear on stage several times ready to take your questions and offer tips for making your home a haven.
The show will also highlight:
- Landscaper’s Lane where guests can speak with landscape experts and get inspired with ideas to create a beautiful outdoor space in their own backyards.
- Homegrown Marketplace
featuring local small business that have custom home décor, unique food items, and more.
- The Wine Village for guests to sample the best wines from Oklahoma producers and purchase bottles to enjoy later at home.
- Visit, Stamp, & Win! While at the show guests can grab a giveaway card at the entrance, visit participating exhibitors, and turn in the completed card for a chance to win a prize.
- Make It Plant Workshops by The Plant Dudes. Attendees can learn about plant care and be a part of the daily Plant Workshops for FREE. **Limited time slots throughout the day.
- The Pet Plaza where visitors can find pet treats, outfits, and local trainers.
- The Fresh Ideas Stage featuring demonstrations, Q&A sessions and examples from local and national experts.
The show will be January 19-21 in the Bennett Event Center at the OKC Fairgrounds. Held Friday 12p.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Adult
admission is $13 at the box office or $11 when purchased online before show weekend. Children 12 and under are free with a paid adult ticket. Discount days include:
- All weekend - All active and retired military and first responders get into the show FREE with valid ID. This offer does not extend to family members.
- Friday – Senior Citizens receive $9 admission.
- Sunday – All teachers and school staff get into the show FREE with valid ID. This offer does not extend to family members.
For more information or questions about the events or tickets, visit https://www.oklahomacityhomeshow.com or call 888-248-9751.
ABOUT MARKETPLACE EVENTS
Marketplace Events creates vibrant expositions connecting enthusiasts with experts, products and services in dynamic face-to-face environments. The company produces more than 70 consumer shows in North America including home, garden and holiday shows. The 70+ combined events, in 34 markets, currently attract 22,000 exhibitors, 2 million attendees and another 3 million unique web visitors annually. The company produces some of the most successful and longest-running shows in North America, including market-leading shows in Minneapolis, Atlanta, Indianapolis, Vancouver, Calgary and Montreal—some of which have thrived in their markets for more than 75 years. For a full list of upcoming events visit www.marketplaceevents.com