Vendors from across the nation offer goods and inspiration for outdoor renovation
The Oklahoma City Home + Garden Show is on for January 21-23 at the OKC Fairgrounds! As the largest home show in Oklahoma, there is no shortage of ideas for new and longtime homeowners to freshen up their home and garden spaces this spring!
Hundreds of impressive exhibits feature all the possibilities for homeowners with DIY and renovation projects in mind. Each year the show offers new products, home hacks, design inspiration and live events, and this year there is a lot to look forward to.
- Landscapers Lane: get inspired by industry experts to create a beautiful outdoor oasis in your own backyard. Everything from flowers, trees and shrubbery to ponds and patios. This beautiful space will spark inspiration in the most novice and ambitious gardeners alike.
- Catch a hands-on lesson at the Urban Farming Feature if you’re planning a spring harvest! Backyard fruit and vegetable gardening has been growing in popularity over the past year, and here visitors will learn from the best! Conscious Community Co-op of Edmond, OK can help gardeners learn the best seasonal plants to choose for their space/lifestyle, while Darren Keefe of HGTV’s Extreme Home Makeover demonstrates how to build raised beds.
- Homegrown Marketplace features locally owned businesses from across our very creative state. Vendors will offer goods from honey to handcrafted soaps, so come out to see just how talented your fellow Okies can be.
- In the spirit of shopping local, the Wine Village lets guests sample the best wines from Oklahoma and other regional wineries and producers. And of course, guests can purchase a bottle of their favorite to enjoy later at home.
- In honor of the best home companions, Pet Plaza is here for our furry friends! From saltwater fish treats to adorable outfits for your pup, the Pet Plaza has a range of pet products and services, including many Made in Oklahoma items.
The show will be open Friday, 12 to 8 p.m., Saturday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Bennett Event Center at the OKC Fairgrounds. Admission for adults is $12 at the box office or $10 when purchased online at oklahomacityhomeshow.com. Children 12 and under are free with a paying adult. Seniors 60+ receive discounted admission on Friday, Jan. 21, at the box office with a valid ID. Sunday, Jan. 23, is Hero & Teacher Day, so all active & retired military personnel and frontline workers including fire, police, healthcare workers and teachers will get FREE admission with a valid ID.
For more information or tickets, visit www.oklahomacityhomeshow.com, or call 888-248-9751.